Lookie Lookie ~ Findy Findy

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Delivery made :D

I have finally made my first delivery of handmade gifts & cards to the lady who is opening a new gift shop in our village.....fingers crossed it all sells well!
I have dropped off lots of greetings cards, for all occasions, including some that I can personalise to order, my fabric tote bags (of course) and some kiddies gifts: aprons, gym/ pump bags, bed pillows & cushions - most of which can be personalised but some can be bought 'off the shelf''. It is a relief to finally get these dropped off, especially after a failed attempt last Thursday when our printer decided to break on me, leaving me without labels or delivery sheets! So a new printer has been purchased and my labels & delivery notes managed to make it out safely!
I'll add a few photos onto here shortly :D

No comments:

Post a Comment