Lookie Lookie ~ Findy Findy

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Owls, Birds & Elephants.......

Well, i've been busy working on some new designs for the new website, got some animal designs on the go - elephants, birds & owls being the subjects of choice! Still concentrating on fabric tote bags, hoping to get a lot onto the website this weekend - all being well!

The shop in the village should open soon too, with some of my ready made designs & personalisable (is that even a word) aporons & cushions available too. I am hoping all goes well for both Kara (at the shop) and for me both in the shop & online on my website.

So, thats where I'm at - I've been sorting buttons into pairs for both apron tops & owl's eyes - what a combination!

Hope to get some more pics on here soon - speaking of which I must get round to posting the pics of my other works - as I promised that last week - where does the time go?!

Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment