Lookie Lookie ~ Findy Findy

Sunday 30 May 2010

Craft Swap! Here's what I received..........

From the same craft swap as mentioned in my earlier post.....here is what I received!!
I was so excited when Mr Postie left a huge box with hubby & I came downstairs from my shower with such excitement.....I actually felt more excited that I do at Christmas....although this is usually because I know what is beneath the wrapping paper at Christmas.

All wrapped up & ready to be ripped open - by both myself & my excited 3 year old!

I received this AWESOME button bouquet & glass bottle - I totally adore it, it is so unusual & I have never seen one before, it is now pride of place in the lounge & every time I look over at it I can't help but smile!

Close up of the buttons......they look much better in real life!

An amazing sunset mosaic which will take pride of place in our little porch area tomorrow so it catches the light during the day.....it'll be perfect in there. The mosaic tiles are stained glass - it really is excellent!

Oh, and some YUMMY Jamie Oliver Chocolate Brownies.....which lasted a whole 2 days......they were so yummy I kept sneaking 'just one more little square' - I'm not worrying about my waistline until after baby arrives - my double chin however...well, thats another post entirely! Lol!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment