Lookie Lookie ~ Findy Findy

Monday 31 May 2010

Things to do today.....

First on the list is to finish these aprons for the shop.......


......I've used some bright fabric I picked up from Ikea a couple of months ago & they have a plain cream lining, I've just made 3 for now, all childs size.......I'm nearlly done, I just need to top stitch around the body of the apron & hem the straps......oh, and print my delivery note!

Then I have lots of tidying & sorting to do in the house, hubby & little Libby are building baby furniture today (well, Libby will be 'helping' in the only way a 3 year old can!) and I am tasked with clearing away all of the clothes that have come out of Libby's old wardrobe (we have turned 2 alcoves into hanging space & the wardrobe is being relocated to the spare room) and to make space in our room for the cotbed.

Nipping over to Coronation Gardens later too to have a look at all of the talented artists' work for Art in the Gardens....fingers crossed the rain stays away for them!

Tonight I'll be making some non-personalised pirate ship cushions, plus I have an order to make too........busy busy busy!

TTFN, Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment